Thursday, April 25, 2013

Final Summary/Reaction

I have completed my research and have the final results! I am very surprised to see that there is not really a correlation between a person's personality and favorite class. It was surprising to me that many people who expressed interest in sports did not consider PE to be their favorite class. In fact, of the 2 people who said their favorite class is PE, only one of them played sports! I also found it surprising that more than half of the people who took the survey expressed that their favorite class was either math or science despite many people saying that they were creative thinkers. People with all different characteristics seemed to like some of the same classes. There was no real consistency between a certain characteristic and a particular favorite class. Although my predictions may have been wrong, it was very interesting to see what many of my classmates favorite classes were and how they overall felt about school.

No comments:

Post a Comment