Thursday, April 11, 2013

Strategy/Plan For research


I've decided to change my research a little bit. Instead of focusing on peers' future college experience, I am going to focus on their present high school experience. I am curious to see if there is a relation between the type of person the student is and what class they find interesting. I will make a survey with some of the following questions- What grade are you in? What kind of extracurricular activities do you participate in? What qualities describe you? What is your favorite class? Is this class easy for you? and also Why is this your favorite class? The survey I will be making will be on Google Docs.  I will email the survey and post it on Facebook and Twitter so people will have easy access to it. The survey will also be anonymous so they will be more honest with their answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment